Rubber bracelets are fashionable and they come in different colors and designs to match your outfit. The versatility of these bracelets makes them blend with whatever casual attire you are wearing. Do you know that there is more to it than fashion? These bracelets are used in advertising and also for some very important causes as well.
Rubber bracelets have been seen around more often since they have been effective in the field of advertising. More and more companies, organizations and groups are using rubber bracelets as a way to send their message across. The following are the most common use of rubber bracelets:
- For advertising a certain brand – manufacturers of clothing lines, sports equipment, shoes, jewelry, etc uses rubber bracelets to market their brand. Company or brand logo, name and catch phrases are often seen on bracelets. Many celebrity actors, athletes and pop icons who endorse these products wear bracelets to advertise them. Manufacturers have realized the effect of mass media in our everyday choices; that is why they spend millions on famous celebrity endorsers to promote their brand.
- For supporting a certain cause – “awareness” bracelets are for raising awareness for a certain advocacy. Disease awareness bracelets have funded many organizations in their research for the cause and sure of a certain disease. Breast cancer awareness, which has a pink rubber bracelet as their awareness color has been the most common awareness bracelet raising millions of dollars for breast cancer research, education and cure. The organization has benefited thousands of women around the world by raising awareness of the disease and helping cancer victims fight for their lives.
- For supporting environmental causes – environmentalists groups are raising awareness for many causes. Some of the most common ones are saving the rain-forests, cleaning up oil spills, saving endangered plant and animal species, protecting the ozone layer, and other worthwhile causes. They need all the funds they can get for research and other group efforts. Rubber bracelets and other paraphernalia are sold to help fund these groups’ activities.
- For supporting change – groups who want to raise awareness for change also use rubber bracelets to shout out their message. Changes in governance, fight for more rights, change in policies, advocating a certain law or bill, and other worthwhile political causes may give out free merchandise to support their campaign.
- For political causes – political groups use rubber bracelets during election campaign. Bracelets with their candidate’s name, team logo and catch phrases are printed onto the bracelets. These are distributed among supporters of their political group.
- For supporting a team – rubber bracelets are commonly seen my fans of a certain sports team like basketball, baseball, football and motor-sports. Fan apparel may also include hats, shirts, stickers, decals, car accessories and even banners. These may be sold during games or sporting events.
- For company affiliation – company employees wear bracelets to show they work and support their company. These may have company logo and name.
These are just some of the most common ways bracelets are used in the field of advertising. If you want to use rubber bracelets for your advertising or marketing needs you may look for shops that sell and print out rubber bracelets by bulk.