Using rubber bracelets is not just for the mere reason of having accessories on your wrist. Today, there are lots of custom rubber bracelets that are used to promote awareness in various things. These bracelets are becoming one of the most popular ways to voice-out your opinion on something that you firmly believe in. It is a way of saying that you are aware of what is happening around you; and you are doing something to help make a change. No matter the reason or cause, personalized rubber bracelets are the trendiest form of stating what’s going through your mind.
Why choose rubber bracelets?
- Inexpensive – There are lots of ideas that people come up with in promoting awareness but compared to other events where you have to spend big bucks for registration fee, the rubber bracelet can be very cheap. People will easily be encouraged to purchase a rubber bracelet because it is inexpensive. People will love the idea that with a small amount of money, they will be able to help in your advocacy.
- Personalized – Nothing beats silicone bracelets with words written around it. What better way to promote your advocacy than writing it on a piece of accessory that people could actually wear? It’s like hitting two birds with one stone–you sell the rubber bracelet and they get to promote your advocacy. That’s why a rubber bracelet can be an effective tool in raising awareness to others.
- Trendy – Here’s the deal, if you are doing a campaign and you are targeting teenagers and young professionals, a rubber bracelet is the perfect means. Teens and yuppies like something that is stylish and fashionable. You have to give them something that would make them feel cool and a personalized silicone bracelet is one of those things. Another reason why teens will like rubber bracelets is because of its different colors that make it more hip.
- Giveaway – Organizing an event can be tough, that’s why choosing rubber bracelets as your giveaways for the event can be very convenient. Sometimes it is hard to think of a giveaway that will represent your advocacy, that’s why a rubber bracelet can be of great help. You will save a lot of time because all you have to do is find a shop that makes rubber bracelets and you instantly got a giveaway.
Examples of rubber bracelets used for a cause:
- Rubber bracelet for Cancer – In 2004, a rubber bracelet was used to raise cancer awareness to millions of people all over the world. The yellow bracelets that are also known as Livestrong bracelets became a symbol of hope for cancer patients.
- Rubber bracelet for Diabetes – This rubber bracelet has different colors including green, red, blue, white and orange. This bracelet also has an inscription that says Help Cure Diabetes, Cure Diabetes Today and Insulin Is Not a Cure.
The two are only some of the organizations that used silicone bracelets for a cause. You can find more bracelets for a cause when you look online.