To promote a brand, an advocacy, or a cause effectively you’ll need to have a sound marketing plan that’s fresh and out of the box—something clever and not deadpan or overused. The use of personalized rubber bracelets to market your advocacy is one creative way of appealing to the masses. Your brand name, logo, slogan or motto can be imprinted or embossed onto the bracelet. The colors, designs and styles of the rubber bracelets can be customized according to your needs too.
The Rubber Bracelet’s Meteoric Rise to Stardom
2004 was probably the best year for rubber wristbands. In fact, it was actually the most popular invention of that year and it was used by a foundation for people afflicted by cancer which was established by a cancer survivor, no less. The Livestrong Foundation (formerly Lance Armstrong Foundation) started by the same man where it got its namesake from, have propelled the rubber wristbands to popularity when they created the yellow “Livestrong” band and sold them to the public to gain support for the foundation. It was bought by millions of supporters and the Livestrong bands were worn proudly to express belief in what it represented.
Uses of Personalized Rubber Bracelets
The customized rubber bracelets have come a long way since its first introduction to the public. Nowadays, not only are they being used as hip fashion accessories; they actually serve a purpose. Various social awareness groups, colleges, non-profit organizations and disaster relief committees use rubber wristbands to advocate their cause.
Personalized rubber bracelets are also known for its practical uses. Some examples are as follows:
- Electoral candidates have used silicone/rubber bracelets as campaign giveaways.
- Colored rubber wristbands were also being used at hospitals to help identify patients. Most of the time, the name of the patient, ward or bed number and important medications taken are printed on the band; this helps the hospital staff to react quickly when an emergency happens and the patient’s file is not accessible.
- Color-coded rubber wristbands are used during concerts. It helps the organizers know the concert-goers’ seating assignments.
- Personalized rubber bracelets also double as friendship bands. It allows for plenty of customization making it a favorite token amongst friends.
- Support for a local sports team can also be expressed by wearing rubber bracelets with the name of your favorite team.
Rubber wristbands are indeed great advertising tools. They are durable and comfortable to use. Rubber wristbands are easy to customize too and are relatively affordable. The cost of creating a personalized rubber bracelet is cheaper than creating other advertising materials such as printed shirts, caps, mugs and the like. Plus, there’s something really catchy about personalized rubber bracelets that makes people want to actually wear them and not just put them in their pockets. Personalized rubber bracelets are by far one of the most effective marketing and branding tools out there. And with its versatility, it won’t come as a surprise if people will continuously come up with ideas on how to put them into good use.