Color Meanings of Silicone Rubber Bracelets
Silicone rubber bracelets have become associated with charities and causes in the minds of people, so much so that individuals can usually tell at a single glance the cause you’re supporting based on the color of the silicone bracelets you’re wearing. This article takes a look at what the different colors of rubber silicone bracelets symbolize.
Some of the colors of silicone rubber bracelets that have become indelibly linked in the minds of people as being associated with causes are:
- Yellow. Lance Armstrong started the trend of using silicone rubber bracelets to promote causes when his foundation used yellow-colored bands to raise cancer awareness. These custom rubber bracelets are the most well-known and easily identifiable out of all of the other colors of silicone rubber bracelets.
- Pink. Those wearing pink silicone rubber bracelets can be identified as individuals supporting breast cancer awareness.
- Red. Red silicone rubber bracelets are commonly used to represent fights against diseases like AIDS, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
- Purple or lavender. Purple or lavender silicone rubber bracelets denote support for the fight against pancreatic cancer and/or cystic fibrosis. It can also indicate support against animal abuse.
- Blue. Blue silicone rubber bracelets are used to raise colon cancer awareness. These are also commonly used to indicate support against child abuse.
- Green or camouflage. Green denotes support for the troops. This can also be given away by representatives of the army during recruitment.
There are also designs or colors of silicone rubber bracelets which, while not representing a cause, are easily identified with certain companies or products. For example, glow-in-the-dark or glittery silicone rubber bracelets are commonly used or given away in bars or concerts.
These causes and companies do not have the monopoly of using these colors for promotional purposes. You can also use these colors for your personalized rubber bracelets if you want to promote something. You can even create your own designs and come up with multi-colored, printed, or embossed bracelets if you so choose. Talk with the manufacturer of silicone rubber bracelets and give them a clear image of what you’re looking for so you can check whether or not they can make these bands according to your specifications or not. Also, don’t be afraid to ask different suppliers what their rates are. That way, you can save money when you have these silicone rubber bracelets made even as you get a good promotional tool that you can use to advertise your products.